Back to School: Uniforms or No?


With the kids going back to school, I see that some states still do not enforce uniforms. I remember myself going from the excitement of school clothes shopping, to the school introducing uniforms. I was so against it as first, because I was a student and I wanted to show off my school clothes. Everyone knows about the first day of school, fresh dressed ready to impress. 

As a mother of two students, well one recently graduated high school, I found wearing uniforms more economical, and took away the kids setting themselves apart from other students because they could afford better clothes. For those that have school age children, if you still have to buy regular school clothes, has your school district discussed having uniforms? 

For those who have uniforms, are you pleased with the school district's choice? 


Comments

Popular Posts